With the GS3, we unite internal policies, processes, standards and procedures that guarantee safety for all involved, in addition to economic, social and environmental development.
With a systemic approach, our Quality Management is a path that allows us to do more and better to the projects in which we operate.
We act in accordance with the legislation in force and with our fundamental principles. Thus, we establish relationships based on Ethics, Respect and Honesty with all our stakeholders.
In order to have good constructions, projects and results, the first step is to have capable, motivated people who, above all, share what we believe.
Integrated Management System Policy
Through the Integrated Management System Policy, ETM, in its activity of construction and industrial assembly, is committed to:
– Build lasting alliances, satisfying the stakeholder’s expectations;
– Implement continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System based on the ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environment) and ISO 45001
(Occupational Health and Safety) standards;
– Comply with legislation, respect nature by preventing pollution of the environment, using resources consciously and effectively, reducing waste generated;
– Preserve occupational health and the work environment;
– Ensure the safety of people, eliminating dangers, reducing the risks of their activity and, thus, preventing incidents.
– Consult and value the participation of workers, seeking to meet their needs and expectations;
– Faithful compliance with these commitments, guidelines and rules of good practice is an obligation for all company levels.